Master of Architecture programme is a 2-year full-time post graduate programme
• To produce graduates that are sensitive to issues in the environment & the society and are able to contribute with their professional knowledge.
• To produce graduates competent in all core knowledge and skill areas required in the M.Arch programme.
• To produce graduates that possess high professional knowledge and professional integrity.
• To produce graduates that possess a holistic knowledge in sustainable architecture and are able to deliver creative and validated architectural solutions.
• To produce graduates that are able to engage in an intellectual discourse and engage in lifelong learning and professional growth.
• To produce graduates that are self-motivated and independent at work.
1. A recognised pre-professional bachelor degree in architecture; AND
2. 10-month working experience in the architecture-related discipline; AND
3. One of the following English proficiency requirements:
• Scoring a Level 3 or above in English Language in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (DSE); OR
• Scoring a Level E or above in Use of English in Hong Kong AS Level Examination (ASL); OR
• Scoring not lower than 500 in writing; not lower than 213 in machine test; not lower than 79 in on-line test in TOFEL; OR
• Scoring not lower than 6.0 in IELTS (Academic paper); OR
• Scoring not lower than 425 in CET4; OR
• Pass in both oral and written paper in PETS-5
1. completed application form
2. two letters of recommendation
3. personal statement
4. Academic transcripts
6. proof of working experience
7. proof of English proficiency
8. application fee