• Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA) / ARB Part II Status
2. 10-month working experience in the architecture-related discipline*
3. One of the following English proficiency requirements**:
• Scoring a Level 3 or above in English Language in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (DSE); OR
• Scoring a Level E or above in Use of English in Hong Kong AS Level Examination (ASL); OR
• Scoring not lower than 500 in writing; not lower than 213 in machine test; not lower than 79 in on-line test in TOFEL; OR
• Scoring not lower than 6.0 in IELTS (Academic paper); OR
• Scoring not lower than 425 in CET4; OR
• Pass in both oral and written paper in PETS-5
*only employment blocks of at least five months duration each would be considered
**applied to applicants who have not acquired their Bachelor degree in English
2. two letters of recommendation
3. personal statement
4. academic transcripts
6. proof of working experience
7. proof of English proficiency
8. application fee
• To produce graduates that are sensitive to issues in the environment & the society and are able to contribute with their professional knowledge.
• To produce graduates competent in all core knowledge and skill areas required in the M.Arch programme.
• To produce graduates that possess high professional knowledge and professional integrity.
• To produce graduates that possess a holistic knowledge in sustainable architecture and are able to deliver creative and validated architectural solutions.
• To produce graduates that are able to engage in an intellectual discourse and engage in lifelong learning and professional growth.
• To produce graduates that are self-motivated and independent at work.
• Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS)
Chu Hai College Scholarships and Assistantships
• scholarships and assistantships
• Work-study grants